Skip to the content
Uninstall SpyWarrior via “SpyWarrior Uninstall”:
- Open Start menu and type in “SpyWarrior uninstall” in the search box. Click on the “SpyWarrior Uninstall” result.
- A SpyWarrior uninstallation window will appear. Click “Yes”. The program will then uninstall.
Uninstall SpyWarrior for Windows 8/8.1/10:
- Open Start menu and click on “Settings”.
- In the “Settings” window, click on “System”.
- In the “System” window, click on “Apps & features” located on the left side bar. Find SpyWarrior, click on it and then click “Uninstall”.
Uninstall SpyWarrior for Windows 7/Vista/XP via Control Panel:
- Open Start menu and select “Control Panel” located on the right side.
- Click on “Uninstall a program” under “Programs”.
- Find SpyWarrior on the list of installed programs, click on it, and then click “Uninstall”. Alternatively, you can right-click on SpyWarrior and select “Uninstall”. (Administrator privileges may be necessary to uninstall programs).